Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday 12:08-1:06 Pregnancy Bikrams

I haven't been doing this as often as I had planned. Jonny and I have been going for super long walks in the sunshine. I did it today in my spare and I will do it Thursday and Friday. (Now I just have to get out for a run!!)

I used the studio again. I skipped the savasanas at the end and was able to finish in under an hour. I don't feel like I need all the rests when I am not in the hot room. I just want to get it done and get back to work.

I thought about editing it in GarageBand to cut all the breaks so that I don't have to press the next track all the time when I am skipping the savasanas. I might do that.

My heart rate was elevated and I did create a glisten. It felt good to stretch and it feels good to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment