Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Pregnancy Bikrams 9:55-11am

I am still not feeling good today. I am pretty pukey. I had to stop once before Eagle to eat a couple of crackers and drink some water. Then I was right back at it.

I used my dance studio and the audio version today. I like it best. I didn't use a mat but I used my hoodie and socks to protect my skin and head in some exercises. Hoodie under head for fish, under ankles for head to knee, and socks and hoodie under feet for fixed firm.

I cheated both days I have done this and have not done the last savasana.

I thought it would be cool to have a pregnancy class at the Bikram's studio with moderate heat. Then I thought about how many times I burped and farted during the postures. Maybe it is best to practice alone during this time. I do miss the power you get from other people in  a class and I can see how listening to the same voice is going to get boring. I will start predicting when the end of postures are.

I also thought about making a calendar and with stickers to try to do this everyday. Then I thought about coming in even when I have my spare first block and staying even when I have my spare last block to use the studio. That gets five times a week in easy. Then I thought about our road trip and doing it on the beach and looking like a nerd. And what about doing it in a campsite - dirty! I will need a dirty camping blanket.

I guess I got a bit ahead of myself. Feeling good though - minus the nauseas stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment