Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Power Yoga 10-11 - Derek

So cute, Belle wished me a happy mother's day this morning. I love that kid. I just worry that Sam got awesome Belle and I am going to get a Sam terror!! hahaha!!

Anywho - I am feeling betterish this week. I am feeling chubby and like no one realizes I am pregnant. I feel like I just look fat. I think about all the stupid things my mind has told me before about body image and I looked some stuff up and my feelings are not that unusual for mother's of my generation. The generation where body image became such a big focus. I guess it is still a big focus and getting worse... we have to find a way to turn it around and make it positive. I think it will happen in time.

ANYWHO - I digress!!

I went to Power Yoga at Harbour today. I think I have been once a long time ago but I am not sure if it was the same teacher. I introduced myself to the teacher before class and let him know I was pregnant. He has a very clear speaking voice and gave good directions. I really enjoyed the class. I sweat a little bit but not too much. I feel like I got a nice moderate work out. I look forward to continuing to take this class throughout the summer. It is a nice way to start the day. AND.. it is nice and sunny today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment